If you love Nutella, you’re going to love this fudgy, hazelnut-and-chocolate-filled brownie. It’s incredibly easy to throw together and in less than half an hour you have a wonderful treat to share.
1¼ cups Nutella
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup plain flour
½ cup white sugar
½ tsp salt
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease and line a 20x20 cm (8x8 inch) baking tin.
• Place the Nutella in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until runny (approx. 30 seconds).
• Add the eggs and vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
• Sift in the flour, sugar and salt, and mix until just combined.
• Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 20–25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
• Allow to cool in the tin before slicing.
Makes: 16 squares
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20–25 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/