Your family and friends will go nuts over these meatballs. They are sweet and savoury with a little bit of heat from the ginger. Simply delicious. Serve with rice and vegetables for a quick and tasty meal.
500g (1lb) pork mince
1 onion, finely sliced
½ cup dried breadcrumbs
1 tbsp soy sauce
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp salt
oil for frying
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp water
• Place the meatball ingredients, except the oil, into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
• Shape the mixture into 3 cm meatballs.
• Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
• Fry the meatballs for around 10 minutes, turning occasionally until browned and cooked through.
• Combine the glaze ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the cooked meatballs and stir gently to coat the meatballs with the glaze.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/