This is a perfect brunch dish or light dinner and so easy to put together.
8 frozen hash brown patties
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 cups diced ham
½ cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
handful of chopped chives or parsley (optional)
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 20x30 cm (9x12 inch) baking dish.
• Line the dish with the hash browns in a single layer, then sprinkle on the cheese and ham.
• Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix in the milk, salt, pepper and herbs (if using).
• Pour over the hash browns.
• Cover and bake for 1 hour, then uncover and bake for an extra 15 minutes until the cheese is golden.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes