Updated: Mar 9
I have been making this meatloaf for over 25 years now and my family still love it. It’s just as nice served cold the next day or as a sandwich filling. Makes great hamburger patties too.
500g (1lb) beef mince
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 onion, chopped finely
¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp curry powder
salt and pepper to taste (approx. ½ tsp of each)
2 tbsp of your favourite relish or chutney
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp dry mustard
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
• Place the meatloaf ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
• Tip the mixture out onto a board, form into a loaf shape and place on the prepared baking tray.
• Bake for 30 minutes.
• In the meantime, mix together the glaze ingredients.
• Pour the glaze over the meatloaf and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/