Whenever I make this recipe, I have to make extra as I can’t resist a second helping. They
are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
1 kg potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, rosemary or thyme
1 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1 cup chicken stock
2 tsp crushed garlic
• Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
• Peel the potatoes then slice off the ends. Cut into 2-3 cm thick slices and place in a large bowl.
• Add the oil, butter, herbs and salt and pepper.
• Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
• Tip into a large baking tray and arrange in a single layer.
• Bake for 15 minutes then turn the potatoes and continue baking for another 15
• In the meantime, mix the garlic and chicken stock.
• Remove the dish from the oven and pour the stock and garlic over the potatoes.
• Place back in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes until the potatoes have absorbed the liquid and are crisp and golden.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/