Updated: Apr 6
When you need a hearty dinner on the table in just over 30 minutes, then this family favorite is bound to do the trick. And as an added bonus, clean-up is minimal.
1 tbsp oil
500g (1lb) beef mince
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp crushed garlic
2 cups dried pasta, i.e. penne or similar
2 cups liquid beef stock
1 x 400g (14oz) tin chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
1 tbsp brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
• Heat the oil in a large frying pan or pot over a high heat.
• Add the mince and onion and cook, stirring to break up the mince, until browned.
• Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
• Mix in the remaining ingredients, then bring to a boil.
• Turn the heat down and simmer for approx. 20 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente, stirring every few minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/