Updated: Apr 6
Have dinner on the table in 20 minutes with this flavoursome chicken dish. It’s delicious served with my coconut rice on page 93.
600g (1.3lb) boneless chicken thighs or breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp salt reduced soy sauce
2 tbsp runny honey
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp white vinegar
1/4 cup water
• Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
• Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a large frying pan on a high heat.
• When the pan is hot, fry the chicken until just cooked.
• Combine the remaining ingredients in a jug and mix until well combined.
• Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir for a minute or two until the sauce has thickened and is heated through.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/