Updated: Apr 6
This is how you turn the humble baked potato into something special. I sometimes
sprinkle grated parmesan or cheddar cheese on top before putting it in the oven. I
am sure these will become a family favourite.
4 medium roasting potatoes, skin on and washed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 tsp fresh rosemary (optional)
salt and pepper
• Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
• Prick the potatoes several times with a fork to pierce the skins, then place in the
microwave and cook until soft (about 10 minutes).
• Place the potatoes on a baking tray and using a potato masher push down to
smash them open.
• Drizzle over the olive oil and butter, then sprinkle with the herbs, salt and
• Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/