It’s amazing how a few pantry ingredients can blend together to create such a
8 chicken pieces
3 tbsp apricot jam
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
pinch mixed spice (optional)
1 tbsp cornflour (corn starch)
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
• Place chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
• Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
• Bake for 30–40 minutes or until juices run clear.
• Delicious served with rice and steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30–40 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/