Updated: May 2
Bring your love of hokey pokey into your baking with these super easy one-pot crunchy biscuits. They’re perfect for dunking!
125g (4.4oz) butter
¾ cup caster sugar
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1¾ cups plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease and line a baking tray.
• Heat the butter, sugar, golden syrup and milk in a medium-size saucepan until the butter has melted and the mixture is boiling.
• Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
• Add the vanilla extract, then sift in the flour and baking soda.
• Mix until well combined.
• Roll the dough into golf-ball-size balls and place on the tray. Flatten with a fork.
• Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus cooling time of 15 minutes)
Cooking Time: 15–20 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/