Updated: Apr 6
Take your lamb chops to new heights with this punchy, flavorsome sauce. The chops can be baked in the oven, pan fried or barbecued.
1kg (2lb) lamb chops
salt and pepper
3 tbsp finely chopped mint
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp minced garlic
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) if baking.
• Season the chops with salt and pepper.
• Bake for 30–40 minutes, or barbecue or pan fry for 5 minutes on each side or to our liking.
• Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients in a jug. Season to taste.
• Let chops rest for 5 minutes, then pour the sauce over the chops just before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 or 30–40 minutes, depending on cooking method
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/