Updated: Apr 6
This recipe is a family favourite. It’s effortless – just layer the ingredients in a dish and pop in the oven. So simple, yet so tasty!
4 cups good quality cream of tomato soup
1 x 250g (9oz) packet oven-ready lasagne sheets
2 cups tinned lentils
1 cup of your favourite pesto
1 cup grated cheese
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
• Pour a small amount of soup into the bottom of a 20 cm (8 inch) square baking dish.
• Add a layer of lasagne sheets.
• Sprinkle over some lentils and a few dollops of pesto.
• Pour over some more of the soup.
• Continue layering until you have used all the ingredients, making sure to finish with a layer of soup.
• Sprinkle over the cheese, cover and bake for 40 minutes.
• Uncover and bake a further 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
• Rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/