This one-bowl, super easy chocolate cake can be whipped up in no time. The yoghurt ensures a moist cake. Instead of icing it, try it served with whipped cream or ice cream for an easy dessert. Ingredients:
1¼ cups self-raising flour
1 cup sugar ½ cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda 125g (4.4oz) butter, melted
1 cup natural yoghurt 1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract icing sugar, extra cocoa or icing to serve Method:
· Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 20x20 cm (8x8 inch) cake tin.
· Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine.
· Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
· Pour into cake tin and bake for 25–30 minutes.
· The cake is cooked when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
· When cool, ice with your favourite icing, or dust with icing sugar or extra cocoa.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25–30 minutes