Updated: Apr 6
You will be surprised how easy this Italian dessert is to prepare and how impressed your guests will be when you serve it to them. Try topping it with fresh berries, grated chocolate, passionfruit pulp or chocolate ganache, to name just a few ideas.
¼ cup milk
2½ tsp powdered gelatin
2 cups cream
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
• In a small bowl, mix the milk and gelatin until well combined.
• Set aside.
• Gently heat the cream, sugar and vanilla in a medium-sized saucepan over a low heat, stirring constantly until small bubbles start to form.
• Take off the heat and add the combined milk and gelatin.
• Stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
• Pour into glasses and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until set.
Prep Time: 5 minutes (plus setting time)
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/