If you love lemons and you love brownie, then this recipe is going to make your
taste buds sing. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
150g (5.3oz) butter, melted
1½ cups white sugar
1 tbsp lemon rind
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup plain flour
½ tsp salt
• Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 inch) square baking tin.
• Mix the melted butter and sugar in a bowl until well combined.
• Stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice and eggs.
• Sift in the flour and salt, and mix until well combined.
• Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25–30 minutes until the brownie springs back when pressed lightly. Cool in the tin.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
Feel free to follow my Facebook page for more recipe idea videos and book discounts. https://www.facebook.com/theworldseasiestrecipes/